Sunday, January 17, 2021

You Make a Difference

 I got a few things done this weekend. Saturday I cleaned out my craft closet. It's always nice to have that straightened up as I usually just shove things in when company comes. So I know where everything is right now.  Tonight I sat down to make a few more thank you cards for Teacher's Warehouse. I have  stack of these brown backgrounds. Some have flowers on but the two I used tonight had no flowers. 


The pink frame was die cut from scrap pink paper using MFT Single Stitch Rectangle Frames (retired). The brown rectangle is die cut with Bright Rosa Die Cutting Essentials #62 With Love. The "You" was die cut with MFT You Trio. The sentiment under it is from MFT All About You stamp set. I punched a small heart with a punch that I got at my thrift shop. And to finish off I added some flower stickers. 
Today we had the twins. It snowed overnight so we put their boots on, dressed them warm and pulled them on sled around the yard. We built a snowman in our front yard, but he was very sad looking.

Here's the twins with our snowman and I ll dressed up in their winter finery. LOL! Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your week gets off to a great start. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna 




4 comments:

Lori m said...

Donna, beautiful cards and oh, it looks like you and the twins had a blast. We just got a little snow over night, not enough for a snowman yet. Enjoy, hugs, Lori m

Suze said...

Great cards Donna. I like that you made some differences between them so that they are unique. Much quicker to work with the same base materials though.
Pleased you got some snow so that the twins could play in it. Your snowman looks great and I'm sure that the twins were proud of it. The three of you look nice and cosy in your warm clothes.

Pam said...

Both are very nice cards Donna! Looks like you and the twins had great fun making the snowman! My Ruby wants to see snow so much!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Great cards Donna. Oh my the twins have grown since I last saw them, and still as adorable. Looks like you had fun in the snow. I'm sure that is something that they will remember doing is building a snowman with you. Looks like I need to send you a little of my snow, since I have quite a bit more, lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...