Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Thinking of You

  Happy Tuesday! I hope your week has gotten off to a great start. Yesterday I spent a good part of the day catching up with pricing for Opportunity House. I was a bit behind. But I am almost caught up until I go back to the store on Thursday. I am sure there will be more bins waiting for me. LOL! But today I got a little time in between house work to make a card.


This card features 3 tea cup images from Bugaboo Stamps: Teacup Flowers 2Teacup Flowers 1, and Violet Teacup. Each image is colored with American Craft Markers and die cut with MFT Stitched Circles. I used blue card stock for my base. The first layer is dotted vellum. The flower designer paper is distressed. I haven't had that tool out in a while so thought I would use that for a change. The sentiment is from Simon Says Beautiful Butterflies stamp set. I fussy cut the sentiment and backed it with black card stock. I am entering these challenges: 

Catch the Bug challenge: bingo (distress, Bugaboo image, die/punch) 

 

 






Scribbles Designs challenge: The Power of Eight (Scribbles 8th Birthday!) use 8 things on your card: card base, dotted vellum paper, flowered paper, 3 teacup images, sentiment and black layer

Incy Wincy Designs: anything goes

Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge: anything goes

Blogger has not been cooperative tonight so this post has taken me "forevah". And I have no idea how it's going to actually look when it goes up. I'll apologize now. That's it for me tonight. Thank you for stopping by. Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna


13 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yes, blogger was a real pain for me too yesterday. Everything here looks great, Donna! Your card is gorgeous - I found limiting my card to 8 items was quite challenging.

Lori m said...

Gorgeous card Donna, we finally got snow so seeing the pretty flowers on your card made me think spring. Hugs, Lori m

Dena J said...

This is charming! Those flower tea cups are beautifully colored, and all your paper choices blend perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Carol W said...

Donna this card is wonderful. I love it.

Pam said...

This is such a pretty thinking of you card! I love the patterned paper layers and you did such a good job coloring the flower images!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Beautiful coloring! Such a bright happy card! Thanks for sharing with AHSC, especially considering the struggles you had with the blogpost.

AlliKCreations said...

Very pretty card. I like the bright and happy colors! Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC.

OlgaB said...

This is really beautiful. Love the bright colours!
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's Bingo challenge!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Suze said...

Lovely card Donna. I have this one open in a tab for a few days and only just managed to get to it today (been one of those busy weeks). I like the bright floral paper combined with the polka dots - they play off each other really well.

Tina Z. said...

Such pretty flowers and I like all the colours.
Thank you for joining Catch the bug.

Brandi said...

Great card; those flowers are perfect! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

foleysfriend said...

So pretty! I love the effect with the dotted vellum over the blue card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Suze said...

I'm back with my DT hat on. Thank you for entering the Power of Eight Challenge at Scribbles Designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...