The image is from Beccy's Place called Basket of Eggs. This is a Freebie. I colored the image with Koh-i-Noor pencils and mineral spirits. Then I used gel pens to doodle on the eggs. I distressed the edges of the image and sentiment with Salty Ocean Distress ink. The sentiment is computer-generated. The pink dotted banner is washi tape. Behind the image is ribbon with Easter eggs on it but it doesn't show very much behind the image and banners. I used these dies: MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax, and MFT Stitched Circles. The cute bunny paper in the background is from Create with TLC. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place March challenge: use a Beccy's Place image
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC Element: use a Create with TLC element (designer paper)
- 4 Crafty Chicks: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Addicted to Stamps: photo inspiration (used the colors in the photo)
- The Outlawz Wednesday challenge: sketch
Wishing you all a wonderful and Happy Easter. May the risen Lord bless you with all good things. I'll be back on Sunday with the new April challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Thanks for stopping by.