Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Cat's Dreams

If you visit my blog often, you know that I have four grand kitties. Both of my boys have 2 cats each. And the cats definitely rule the roost. So I often send them cat cards and I love to make them somewhat humorous. This image fit the bill. It's the progressive image this month at Gerda Steiner.


The image is Cat in Bookshelf and it's just adorable. This card was very easy. I colored the image with a variety of markers and then fussy cut it out. I did go around the image with a black Copic marker to reduce the amount of white spots where my cutting wasn't that great. The larger sentiment is from Ginger's Houseand punched with an ekSuccess label punch and the smaller sentiment is computer-generated and die cut with Spellbinder's Conversation Bubbles 4. The background paper is actually a wall paper scrap that I thought worked well. I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to be back soon with a Christmas card for Rudolph Days. We'll see how my time goes. Take care!

Donna

8 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute and funny too!. Four cats,you are a saint! My son has two and that is a handful when he comes to visit and brings them. They do get along with my black lab.but he knows his place when they come..
hugs
Glenda

MaryH said...

Cute,cute! Love the checked paper in the browns & rusts. Looks like I think a guy's library would be wallpapered. The cat among the books is sweet and I love the sentiment too! TFS & Happy Easter.

Kathy said...

What a beautiful card Donna! On another note you have won CONGRATS. To claim your prize you need to contact Altenew at winner@altenew.com by 4/15/2018 with the subject line Altenew March 2018 Stamp/Die Release Blog Hop Winner from Kathy's Blog (The Daily Marker). Enjoy and thanks :) Hugs, Kathy

Pam said...

Soooo cute Donna! Love the sentiment and image! That's what my cat's do all the time SLEEP unless they are eating, and saying the word "treats" wakes them up from a deep sleep!
Hugs,
Pam

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Julie Reed said...

Very funny and so true, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week.
Julie DT x

Julie Odil said...

Love the sentiment on this! Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

ELE said...

Happy Easter! Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Good luck!
Hugs
creativEle DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...