The image is Cat in Bookshelf and it's just adorable. This card was very easy. I colored the image with a variety of markers and then fussy cut it out. I did go around the image with a black Copic marker to reduce the amount of white spots where my cutting wasn't that great. The larger sentiment is from Ginger's Houseand punched with an ekSuccess label punch and the smaller sentiment is computer-generated and die cut with Spellbinder's Conversation Bubbles 4. The background paper is actually a wall paper scrap that I thought worked well. I am entering these challenges:
- Gerda Steiner Progressive challenge for March: use the Cat in Bookshelf image
- Outlawz Thursday challenge: anything goes
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to be back soon with a Christmas card for Rudolph Days. We'll see how my time goes. Take care!