I have one more progressive challenge to get done this month. So my card today uses the image for The Outlawz Progressive challenge for December.
The image is from Moon Flower Digital Stamps called Gina Christmas Elf. I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut the image and then added some Stickles to areas of the image. The designer paper is from American Craft. The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry (sadly out of business). I die cut the image area with Gina Marie Designs Mosaic Triangle Squares. I had found a scrap of paper on my desk that I was going to use as the present and went looking for a bow to add to the top but found this fun 3D package that I added on top of the scrap. I am entering these challenges:
- Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge: sketch
- The Outlawz December Progressive Challenge: use Moon Flower Gina Christmas Elf
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes Christmas
- Merry Little Christmas Blog: anything Christmas goes
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: anything goes