Friday, December 25, 2020

Reindeer Games Day 5: Make Us Laugh

 Merry Christmas! Hope your Christmas Day this year is relaxing and fun with your bubble family. We had the twins and their parents over for gifts and dinner and Zoomed with our two sons in Boston. This was the first Christmas that the twins really understood what was going on so it was lots of fun!

I am trying to finish up my Reindeer Games challenge from Bugaboo. Day 5's challenge is to make us laugh.

The image that I used is Bugaboo's Puppy - Enough Reindeer colored with Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The designer paper is from my scraps of Decosse's Dynamite Doodles with a kraft card base. I used MFT Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frame to die cut the sentiment and striped frame. I finished the image with Recollections Glitz Glitter on the pup's hat and Glossy Accents on the pup's nose. I am entering these challenges:

As Christmas day 2020 closes out, I wish for you the joy that Christmas brings in the new born child Jesus, who came to save us all. May be be with you throughout the holiday season and throughout the coming year 2021! Stay safe and God bless!

Donna

7 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card Donna. I managed to finish all mine before I came away for Christmas without my crafting items! Good luck with completing the remaining days.
Great that the twins could add to the enjoyment of Christmas this year for you.

Deanna said...

This is so cute and I love the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Lisa said...

This card is to cute!! Love your sentiment and that sweet doggie! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! I love the bit of blue that you have used and that doggie image is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tammy Folk said...

How stinkin' cute is that dog?? Love the card and your take on the card sketch Donna. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Such an adorable image!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Pia S said...

One of my all time favorites amongst all of Jodie’s images. Fun image and fun colorful layout. Thanks for joining our Christmas chaos event at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...