Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Happy Birthday

 I really hadn't meant to take an entire week off from crafting but since I crafted almost every day in November and I had some things to catch up on around the house. And I wrote and mailed my Christmas cards. We had the twins twice in the last week; one of them was an overnight last night. I was up with both of the kids last night so I am tired this evening. I am trying to get some card sets put together for Christmas gifts. So this is a birthday card I made using a napkin.


The background balloons is the napkin. Likely it's from Dollar Tree but I've had them for a while. I matted it with black card stock on a green card base. The sentiments are new to me from Simons Says Stamps. These came from the CZ Designs birthday set. You just cut them out and glue them on. Very handy! This was a pretty easy to do card. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. I hope to get a good night's sleep tonight since I won't have to sleep with my eyes open and get up with the twins several times. Hope you are all well. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna


7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful napkin work, Donna! So bright and cheery, perfect for a birthday wish! I haven't been crafting much either and I'm way behind in blog visiting. I don't have much time at the computer any more due to a new symptom - swelling of my feet and ankles (edema) and tingling. The doctors don't know what's causing it. I can't sit for long and it's really interfering with my crafting. Tried compression socks but they are too painful. I have to get up and move around and that helps to a certain extent. I'm trying to get caught up with my blog visitng a few people at a time. So nice to see your gorgeous work!

Lori m said...

So clever Donna, great idea, so pretty, and anything quick these days is for me. I've been trying to make some felt Christmas ornaments this year for folks. Sewing and crafting is on the slow side, my body just isn't behaving lol. Thank you for sharing you napkin idea, fantastic, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

Adorable card Donna! I love the colorful balloons. I have never used napkins on cards before but I may just try it. There are so many beautiful napkins out there.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. You are a good and kind friend.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jackie Cornfield said...

Wow! This is fab! So vibrant!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Stay safe and well.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Chana Malkah said...

Great napkin card! I would be delighted to find a card like this on my birthday table! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Chana Malkah said...

You have been selected as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week of December 6-12, 2020! Thanks for supporting our challenge and sharing your beautiful work! Please stop by our blog and grab your Top Rocker Badge!

The 613 Design Team

Aimeslee Winans said...

You know I have several napkin patterns I could make great cards with and never think to do it. Your card is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Love to Craft and we hope to see you in January. Happy New Year! xox, Aimeslee DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...