I wanted to play along with a couple of challenges before the month ran out and I really am down to the last minute here. Shortly I have to leave to watch the tiwns so here goes with a quick run down. The sentiment is from Birds Cards and I paired it with Scribbles Designs. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with Spellbinders Tear Drop Circles, then inked with Fired Brick and Mowed Lawn distress ink. I tied a Doodle Twine bow in the tear drop holes. I then made the little embellishment in the bottom right corner. I started with the snowflake, colored it with CG2 Spectrum Noir marker and Spectrum Noir shimmer pen, added the red gem inthe center and then added white gel pen dots. I used The Outlawz Wednesday sketch for inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Merry Monday Christmas challenge: red, white and green
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper: use patterned paper
- The Outlawz Sketch challenge: sketch
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge: make your own embellishment
I am off to watch the twins. Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow I have three posts for 3 different design teams. Don't forget to stop back and check them out. No foolin'. Happy weekend!