The adorable gingerbread house is from Pattie's Creations. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. It's die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I fusst cut the kraft mat behind the image. The gingerbread paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Gingerbread Cookies. The candy strip paper is from an unknown source. Had it in my stash and haven't been able to find it in my files. I added ribbon for the horizontal strip. All layers have a kraft layer behind. The base card stock is also kraft. For accent around the gingerbread house I used Rock Cabdt Stickles. We sure hope you will join us beginning September 1st at 6pm EST at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. We'd love to comment on your creations!
I am entering these challenges:
- Try Stampin' On Tuesday: sketch
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: Christmas anything goes
- The Outlawz Monday Greeting: anything goes
Thanks for dropping by today. Happy Labor Day to all my U.S. friends. For those in Florida in the path of the hurricane, please be safe. My prayers are with you.