Today I have a birthday card that I sent to a friend this morning.
The focal point is the sentiment from a retired stamp set from Simon Says Stamps (Happy Everyday from 2013). The flowers and heart are from the same stamp set. The balloons are from MFT Happy Hippos. The balloons were colored with Prismacolor pencils and accented with a white gel pen. The inks I used were all distress inks: Lucky Clover, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, and Mustard Seed. I was trying to match the MFT Sweet Celebrations paper that I used in the upper left corner.
I am entering these challenges:
- My Favorite Things Sketch challenge: sketch
- Seize the Birthday: flowers
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Crafting by Designs: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
Hope your weekend has been fun and relaxing and hopefully some creative time. We have the twins all day tomorrow so there won;t be any creative time for me tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by. I need more birthday cards this week so I'll be back! Thanks for stopping by.