Designed 2 Delight and was free this month if you are playing along with the progressive challenge. Isn't the snowman adorable. I colored with Bic Markers and added a little dimension with puff paint on the hat and sleeves. I used Spellbinders ovals and lots of scraps for layers on the card. To finish off I added some faux stitching.
I am entering this card in these challenges:
- Hiding in my Craft Room challenge: Christmas
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge: to die 4; use dies
- Paper Makeup Stamps challenge challenge: Christmas/Holiday
- Scrap Creations challenge: Merry Christmas
- Cuttlebug Spot challenge: scrap sandwich
Doodle Pantry Violin Color Stamp Set. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. The borders are new dies that I got from My Favorite Things. I used a Spellbinder ribbon tag die for the sentiment and add the ribbon as embellishment. I really like this one!
I'm entering these challenges: