Monday, November 12, 2012

Clean and Simple

Just a quickie card tonight. This is as CAS as it can get. I bought some washi tape with a gift certificate that I received and I hadn't tried it our yet. So here's my first attempt with washi tape.

I used 3 different washi tape rolls and the Gina K sentiment set called Inside and Out. Easy peasy! I wasn't happy with the color of the base card so I sponged the edges with Lavender Lace, the same color that I used for the sentiment. The sponging at least gave it something around the edge to define the card.

I am entering this card into these challenges:
We have moved into our new office. We obviously have mice so I brought my tea and hot chocolate home to encase it in plastic. My first full day in the new office went quickly. I did have a meeting so that made the day go quickly. Hope your week is off to a great start. Thanks for stopping by today.

Donna

8 comments:

Lorie said...

That is a great card Donna! I'm glad your day went quickly but it is too bad that you have mice...ugh!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hummm...we appear to have a mouse too. Your card is very pretty and I'm so glad you shared about your experience with the tape. I have yet to get any for fear of what to do with it. Now you have given me some ideas.

Stef H said...

love it! i soooooooooo want some washi tape. i just can't decide on which ones - LOL.

i'd be delighted to come organize you, but only if i can keep what you don't want - LOL.

hugs :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card Donna, glad you got settled in at work, but oh my gosh so sorry about the mice!

Rosie Guiher said...

Donna your card is lovely! I haven't gotten any of that tape yet so nice to see what you can do with it. Hope you get rid of the little mice,lol. hate those little buggers. We had one in out kitchen one eating our sweet potatoes n the garden.

Carolyn King said...

clean and perfect! love this. Hope your husband is doing better.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this card- I think CAS is the hardest card to create! Love the purple accents around the edge too!

Lisa Lara said...

This is adorable Donna. So happy you joined our blog hop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...