I was looking through my Christmas dies for something else and realized that it's been forever since I used this wreath die from Cheery Lynn. So I used some scraps from my scrap box and popped out this wreath pretty quickly. The sentiment is from Creative Visions Holiday Sentiment stamp set.stamped in my MISTI. The green wreath was inked around the edges with Distress Oxide Lucky Clover. I glued the wreath and bow to the card and then added some tiny pearls around the wreath. I am entering these challenges:
- Rudolph Days: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Outlawz Festive Friday: Christmas
- Addicted to Stamps and More: holiday
That's it for me tonight. I am hoping that my motivation will be back next week. Have a lovely rest of your week. Thanks for stopping by.