Wednesday, February 19, 2020

A Walk in the Rain

I really wish I hadn't had to make this card today. This card is for a good friend and the message says it all.

My card is rather clean and simple. The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and called Brat Boy Spring Umbrella Digi. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers. He's printed right on the front of my card. The sentiment was a freebie from Piece of Heart (couldn't find the website now). I added some silver sequins for a little sparkle and then added Dimensional Magic on the sequins and on the raindrops on the image. I used my Zig pen and Tim Holtz ruler to make the faux stitching to frame the card. I am entering these challenges:

I am feeling a bit better today but still not doing my regular activities. I didn't take a nap today and I might pay for that later on. We'll see hoe it goes. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Donna

8 comments:

Lori m said...

Donna your friend will love it, it will perk her spirits up and make a bad day better, great sentiment and card, feel better, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

This is such a sweet and thoughtful card! I'm sure your friend will love and appreciate it!
Happy your feeling a little better.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Carol W said...

I love this card. I'm sure it will lift the spirits of your friend.

Anna M. said...

Such a beautiful CAS card! I'm sure your friend will love this card!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our ATSM challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna this is so precious and sweet. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug BINGO challenges, Lisa Lynn DT.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, beauty in simplicity .
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Glenda Atkins said...

I love, love this card Donna and the image is so appropriate for the verse. Just wonderful, I want to make one similar to it. Wonderfully done!
big hugs
Glenda

Susan Renshaw said...

Sweet card!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...