Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Sweet Cocoa Time

Happy end of Tuesday, almost! I haven't been able to craft much these last few days. Yesterday my DH took me to Urgent Care and they diagnosed the flu so I've been sleeping a lot and just not really in the mood to move around much. But tonight I wanted to get something done so I made a card.


The image I used is from Bugaboo Stamps called Girl Ginger Cocoa but I wasn't able to find it on the web site. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut it. I added Worn Lipstick Stickles to the bow and headband and also to the marshmallows. I think colorful marshmallows are so fun! The designer paper is from my stash but I think the red strip paper is from Close to My Heart. the dotted brown paper is from a second hand store/ The sentiment was a long ago freebie from Paper Craft World. The banners were die cut from the speckled brown paper with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I am entering these challenges:

That's it for tonight. I am definitely ready to sleep for a while. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed and healthy day!

Donna

9 comments:

Stef H said...

as always, great card.
so sorry you're under the weather.
hugs & prayers for a speedy recovery.

hugs

Lori m said...

Oh no Donna, not the flu....uploading chicken noodle soup, you rest up and feel better, beautiful yummy looking card, hugs, Lori m

Billie A said...

Cute card. Great Bugaboo image and so glad you shared over at Catch the bug.

Majda said...

Love your bright cheery card, super design too.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT

Debbie said...

Sweet Christmas card!
Sorry to hear you've got the flu! Praying you're better soon!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Donna, this is so cute! That's one of my favourite images at Bugaboo - I adore anything gingerbread and especially when cocoa is involved! Super sweet holiday card and I love your candy cane striped paper! Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches - I appreciate you supporting our challenge! I hope you'll be back again! Have a great weekend!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna this is adorable and that image is just too cute. You have been busy lately. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug BINGO and Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenges, Lisa Lynn DT.

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card. thank you for sharing with us at Incy Wincy designs Challenge. Marlene

Glenda Atkins said...

So cute and a fab take on the sketch. Nice job Donna!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...