The sentiment is from Create with TLC. It's die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles. The background paper is from my stash. The leaves are fussy cut from some background paper by Lozzy. I popped each leaf up with dimensional tape. The card is kraft card stock.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- MFT Birthday challenge: sentimental
- Pattie's Creations: autumn/halloween
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- The Outlawz Monday challenge: fall colors/halloween
I am a little under the weather today. Hope that things improve for tomorrow. We are supposed to start rebuilding the chimney tomorrow but we have 100% chance of rain. Hope we don't get water coming in. Make it an amazing week!