Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Day 5: Same but Different

 When I started Beccy's challenge, I knew it would be a major problem for me to keep up with the timing of the challenge. My schedule doesn't allow me to craft every day. Sunday we have our grandchildren all day and after we took them home, the twins and their Dad were going to pickup our daughter from work and someone rear ended them at a pretty high speed. Sent all 3 of them to the hospital. So we spend most of Sunday evening in the emergency room with them. God is good! They were not seriously hurt and while our SIL had more injuries, we were able to take the twins home about 9 p.m. Never a dull moment around here. Their car was totaled, so I've been chauffeuring a lot. But today I had some time to create again. On to Day 5, the challenge is same but different. Make the same card but change something on it. I took the easy way out: I just used different patterned paper.



The patterned paper was all die cut so that their would be stitching around the edges,

Materials:
Christmas paper scraps
MFT Fishtail Flags Stax (retired) I used this for the patterned paper and the sentiment banner. I cut the patterned paper twice so the fishtail was cut off.
Scenic Winter Border: Practical Publishing International, Ltd. I used 2 of the borders and cut them up.

I am entering these challenges:

I apologize for the poor photography and it looks like my background pieces aren't glued down very well. Next time I won't use glue stick. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

Donna




1 comment:

Beccy said...

Oh my goodness Donna, how frightening for everyone! I'm glad to hear they're okay, although I imagine they're probably quite shaken up and will be for some time. I hope things settle quickly with their car situation, that makes life a bit tricky.
Your same but different cards are wonderful, I love the design. Great way to use up some of those paper offcuts that seem to multiply when you're not looking. Love the little die cut decorations.
Cheers,
Beccy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...