Saturday, November 4, 2023

Sweet Holiday

I made another "C" card for Beccy's  Month of Holiday Cards because I love her set called Celebration Panels. So, using the Peppermint "Christmas candy" image from this set I made a "clean" and simple card. I used the pre-colored image and then added different color Stickles glitter to the shaded areas to give it some pop. 


Materials Used:
  • Beccy's Place Celebration Panels
  • Sentiment: Holiday Sentiments by Creative Vision
  • Die Cut: Spellbinders Large Octagons
  • Distress Ink: Abandoned Coral nd Mowed Lawn
  • Stickles
Entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Donna



1 comment:

Beccy said...

Fabulous Donna! I like how you added the matching stickles to the different coloured areas of the image, the texture looks good too. The sentiment is cute and works well with all the sweet candy!
Cheers,
Beccy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...