Friday, November 10, 2023

Day 8: Grumpy Goose

 Yes! I do know I've skipped a few days. But lately my crafty time has been limited. Just a quick update on the car accident. Everyone is home and doing well. The twins are a bit traumatized but they are working through it. Today I used Beccy's Grumpy Goose for my G prompt. My sentiment is from the same stamp set. It reminds me so much of my husband. He's no stranger to naps!


Materials:
Die Cuts: MFT Stitched Ovals, MFT Blueprints 32
Dimond Stickles, Alcohol Markers

Challenges:
Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards: Day 8 the letter G
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge: sketch 

That's it for now! Hope to get more time to craft soon. Have a blessed day!

Donna




3 comments:

Beccy said...

Please don't worry about trying to "keep up" Donna, this month's challenge is about having fun and getting those holiday cards done. You can work in whatever order you like, skip prompts, do letters twice or even three times... no pressure.
I'm so glad to hear everyone is doing okay. I hope the twins can settle soon, it certainly would have been frightening for them.
You've done a wonderful job putting your card together... I love the strips of paper. My hubby is also a great napper, so I can relate!
Cheers,
Beccy

Lori m said...

Donna, prayers for your family, I'm so sorry about the car accident and glad to hear everyone will be OK. Your card is just adorable, hugs, Lori m

Brandi said...

All I want is to nap through Christmas....lol This is so cute, I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...