Thursday, November 30, 2023

N is for Nativity

 Sadly we've come to the end of November and the end of Beccy's Month of Holiday cards challenge. Since I haven't participated in the challenge much for the past couple years, this has been so much fun for me and got my creative juices flowing once again! Thank you, Beccy! I have one last set of cards that I made for the letter N. 


Materials:
Beccy's Place digital stamp: The Nativity digital stamp set
2 different colors of card stock for the bases
Scraps of patterned paper
Dies: The images are die cut with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Circles and background piece of patterned paper was die cut with MFT Stitched Circles
Sentiments and the stars are stickers. I noticed in my haste to get these finished I've forgotten 2 stars. LOL!
Challenges:
Penny's challenge: #560 anything goes

Thanks for stopping in today! I sure hope to find some time to craft during December but I know that we are flying to visit my sons for a week and celebrate Christmas with them (since they aren't coming home for Christmas) and once the twins will be out of school for 3 weeks break and we'll have to help watch them so their parents can work. So stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Donna




1 comment:

Beccy said...

My pleasure Donna... it's wonderful to have you back!
Great set of Christmas cards, I love the combination of blue and kraft. Fabulous sentiment stamps too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...