Saturday, November 4, 2023

Day 4: The Letter D

 Welcome back to my blog! Today I made a card for Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards using the letter D. For this card, D stands for drinks. 


The sentiment is another stamp that I acquired before Covid and never had a chance to use. It's from Riley and Company called Let's Put the Rum. So I partnered the sentiment with a pre-colored image from Beccy's Girls' Night Out. I couldn't find it in her shop, so it must be retired. I liked that it wasn't traditional colors for Christmas but I found some designer paper that went well with it.

Materials Used:
Beccy's Girls' Night Out digital stamp

I am entering these challenges:
Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards: Day 4: The letter D is for Drink
Penny's Challenge #558: anything goes

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

Donna


3 comments:

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Beccy said...

That's awesome Donna, a clever combination of sentiment and image! It gave me a chuckle when I read it. Love the colourful paper you chose, it's bright and happy and works well with the black cardstock.
Cheers,
Beccy

Lori m said...

Love it, looks very tasty, Cheers! Hugs, Lori m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...