Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Non Traditional Colors

 Day 16 at Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards wasn't a letter of the alphabet but a challenge to use non-traditional colors for your holiday card. 


Last year Beccy kindly made me a blue poinsettia digital image after I explained that my first grandson Alexander, passed away bout 2 hours after he was born and we bought a blue poinsettia each year so he was present with us every Christmas. So the blue poinsettia has become a symbol of Alex. So this card will go to my daughter and son-in-law for Christmas.

Materials
:
Beccy's Place Blue Poinsettia digital stamp
Sentiment (difficult to see in the picture but says "God bless") is a sticker
Dies: MFT Stitched Ovals and Quickcutz Tags 
Snowflake punch
Scraps from my scrap box
Diamond Stickles on snowflakes and center of poinsettias

Challenges:

Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards: Day 16 Non-traditional colors

Sketch Saturday: #739 


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a blessed day!

Donna


1 comment:

Beccy said...

Absolutely beautiful Donna, I know how meaningful these flowers are to you. I think of Alex and your family every time I see a blue poinsettia.
Cheers,
Beccy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...