My card tonight didn't end up the way I thought it might. Usually nothing ends up quite the way I envision it when I start. But this one I tried to salvage after a little craft accident.
The lantern is a free Christmas image from Beccy's Place. I colored the image with Copics and cut it out with Spellbinder's circle dies. I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's challenge: Christmas in July
- Sweet Sunday Sketch: sketch
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Hiding in my Craft Room: any holiday
- Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge: use ribbon or twine
Heading into the weekend, I hope you are looking forward to it. Our weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend. Although we are supposed to have warm temperatures, the humidity is supposed to be very low which makes for much nicer weather. Wherever you are I hope the weather is pleasant, you can relax and find some time to craft.