Monday, July 27, 2015

From the Whole Herd

Happy Monday! I started cleaning out my craft closet today. It's a good size closet so I thought I would do it in two sessions. I did the side shelves today and will continue next Monday when I am off work again. Over the weekend I finished reorganizing my clear stamps and my buttons so I feel like I am making progress. But it will definitely take some time. So I only had time for one card today.
This is my last progressive challenge image, I hope. The image of the boy was drawn by Jen Lee from Blueberry Bear Digistamps. The challenge is the Outlawz July Progressive challenge. Isn't that guy just adorable? I paired him up with a Gina K set called Funny Farm. I heat embossed the sentiment from Funny Farm and mirror images the pig once for the herd. I used  a new die that I just got in the mail today from Simon Says Stamps called Stitched Slopes and Hills. Now I just need to get some cloud dies instead of drawing them in myself. I'm not terribly good at drawing.
I am entering these challenges:

I hope your week is off to a great start. It's back to work tomorrow for me. Make it a great Tuesday!

Donna

5 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Do0nna, Just so much fun, love the scene and three little piggy's, how cute!
Hugs, Pat♥

Larelyn said...

I love it! What a fun scene and your stamp is really cute. Thanks for joining our Digital Delights Challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn
DT Coordinator

Sassy Raggedy said...

Cute Cute Card....So glad you joined us at Digital Delights Challenges. Hugs, joann

Anonymous said...

cute card thanks for adding to the Digital Delights Challenge Blog X Lisa DT x

NickScrapShack said...

Super cute card! Love the pigs and how you designed the card! Looks great!

Thank you for playing along with our AG at Digital Delights Challenge!
Good luck and we would love to see you back soon again!
Nick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...