I found this Scribbles Designs sentiment and thought it was fun so I matched it with the cauldron from Scribbles Designs. I colored the image with American Craft markers and die cut it with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles (retired). The card base is orange but the orange paper actually has pumpkin heads on it. They aren't visible in the picture. That paper came from my scrap stash. The purple with dot is ribbon from Bo Bunny. I thought the dots looked like bubbles from the cauldron. The back card stock is embossed with the Sizzix Spider Web embossing folder. To finish off I added some purple gems from Michaels. I am entering these challenges:
- Scribbles Designs gallery: use a Scribbles Designs image
- Sunday Stamps: getting sketchy
- Creative Knockouts: tic tac toe (embossing, image, sentiment)
- Simon Says Wednesday: anything goes
- The Outlawz Monday Greeting challenge: anything goes with a sentiment
I'll be headed out to our other property later this afternoon. No Internet out there but I do have a post scheduled for tomorrow as the new challenge will go live for 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Stay tuned for that. Thanks for stopping by. Please stay safe and God bless!