Friday, July 24, 2020

Once a Year

Wednesday challenge for Bugaboo Christmas in July was to make it humorous. I picked a Bugaboo image to use but after I had the card done I thought maybe this year this isn't quite as humorous as it would have been last year given the state of our country. But everyone has at least one relative that they prefer to see only once a year.


The image is Crabby Cathy Right Idea from Bugaboo stamps. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and added a scalloped stitched frame from Gina Marie Designs. I found some really large green gem stones in my stash and just decided to put them on the card. Pretty quick and simple. I am entering these challenges:

Today is craft and clean up day. I am trying to get caught up on challenges and things that need to be done by the end of the month so I'll be posting more today. Stay tuned. Please stay safe!

Donna

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

You are funny- and so true- everyone has that one person.....LOL Great card, and so true about this year...hope we are able to celebrate Christmas......! Thanks so much for joining in the Bugaboo/Christmas in July challenge!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Everyone definitely has that - one person - they'd like to see only once a year. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug Christmas In July challenges. Bonnie GDT

Jen Leeflang said...

I certainly hope we can get to choose who we visit for Christmas this year! Thanks for joining our 10th Annual Christmas in July event with this gorgeous creation. We hope to see you every day! Best of luck in the draw.
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo Stamps DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas card challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Very funny and a beautiful made card! Thank you for sharing at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge xxx

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

haha I love this! Great card and love the sentiment

Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges

Happy Crafting
Sam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...