Thursday, July 30, 2020

It's Your Birthday

Happy Thursday friends! I've been away a few days working on our barn roof. I am happy to say it almost under roof but we still need a cap. It's been raining all day today so the majority is dry as Tom and I got the south side under metal yesterday. Just in time! So I haven't had much time to craft but I had this image colored and I wanted to get it onto my card this evening.


The image is from QKR Stampede called Spring Set of 4 Digital Stamps. I used the flower image of course.  It's colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Since the image has a black border around it I just fussy cut the image but then backed it with some new dies from Gina Marie Designs called Mosaic Triangle Edge Squares. The background paper is from my stash with tiny yellow dots. The borders are punched with Martha Stewart Swirling Lace punch. I stamped the sentiment with Gina K Birthday Greetings with MFT Blueberry ink. I'm really happy with this card! I am entering these challenges:

Probably spending the weekend working on the barn again. Hoping that this project will be coming to an end very soon. Thanks for stopping by. Please stay safe out there.

Donna

2 comments:

Sandy said...

SO pretty! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations. If you haven't already, follow us on Facebook. We have a big celebration coming soon!
-Sandy, DT

Indy's Designs said...

Your bright beautiful flowers make me smile! So glad you shared this with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...