Wednesday, July 22, 2020

CIJ Bingo

This evening, after the twins went home, I had a chance to make my Christmas in July Bingo challenge card.  I used up some scraps, which is one of my goals this year.


The image is Bugaboo's Stocking Santa Ornament colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Ovals. I added small green pearls around the oval where the stitching crosses. The designer paper is strips cut from my scrap box. the sentiment is from Creative Vision Holiday Sentiments (sadly no longer in business). I added glitter to Santa's hat and coat and white gel pen to the ornament. To finish I added a row of snowflakes below the sentiment and along the top by heat embossing with glitter embossing powder a snowflake from Peachy Keen Chill Baby Chill Snowman Set. I am entering these challenges.

After having the twins all day I am ready for bed. For those of you who have been following my brother's fight with Covid-19, he lost his fight this evening. They took him off the ventilator this afternoon and his wife got to be with him until he passed away. After more than 3 and a half weeks he's finally at peace. Stay safe and be healthy, please!

Donna

10 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

What a sweet image - love the red and green stripes. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful card! Great job using up some of those scraps. I'm trying to do the same thing. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug Christmas In July event. Bonnie GDT

Lori m said...

Fantastic holiday card ,gosh you are so prepared and will be all ready for Christmas early, love it, hugs, Lori m

Michelle said...

What an adorable card! I love how you used our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Dena J said...

Bug has some darling fun Christmas images. I like how you colored and sparkled this one! Thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this weekk.

Shelly Schmidt said...

A great way to use up scraps, and a plaid scrap at that! So you! Love the gems added where the stitching crosses over- so pretty! Great card! Thanks so much for joining in the Bugaboo/Christmas in July challenge!

Jen Leeflang said...

The diagonal element is really eye-catching! Thanks for joining our 10th Annual Christmas in July event with this gorgeous creation. We hope to see you every day! Best of luck in the draw.
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo Stamps DT

OlgaB said...

Beautiful project!
Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great use of plaid! thank you so much for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Alicia

KT Fit Kitty said...

Dear Donna, I just read your comment on my blog. I don't have your email so I will write here. I am so, so very sorry about your brother. I have not been reading the blogs for weeks so I had no idea. I thought he was recovering
- you must be devastated. Please accept my deepest sympathies at this very sad time. I will be praying for you.

Hugs,
Kitty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...