Friday, July 24, 2020

Naughty or Nice

Card #2 for today. This is Santa checking in to see if you've been naughty or nice?


The image is Bugaboo Stamps Santa Claus Peeker. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut him with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Ovals. I distressed the edge of the oval with Mowed Lawn distress ink. I added glitter to Santa's hat and coat. The snowflakes are MFT Layered Snowflakes die cut with shimmery silver paper and light green glitter paper. The sentiment is from Crafty Nomad die cut with Clear Dollar Stamps (sadly out of business) Designer Label die. You know I love plaid. The background is a scrap from my scrap box. The card base is a dark green. I am entering these challenges:

So glad that I have a day to craft this week. I guess I should be out helping with the barn roof but my husband graciously gave me today at home to do what I want. Thank you! It's been a rough week around here. I'll be back later with my last card for the CIJ challenge. Have a super day!

Donna

8 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- and glad you had a day off to create! Great coloring my dear! Thanks so much for joining in the Bugaboo/Christmas in July challenge!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Fabulous card! Love your coloring and those snowflakes are amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug Christmas In July challenges. Bonnie GDT

Margreet said...

Love your take on the sketch with this fab card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Fab colored Santa with the fun sentiment. Gorgeous snowstars. Thanks for joning us at the Catch the Bug CIY challenge.
xxx Margreet DT

My Hope Craft shop said...

Love the idea of adding blue to the snowflakes. It definitly adds contrast with the Santa. Thank you for joining TTCRD.
Jessica DT

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - darling Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Dawn Frost said...

Hi Donna, great card, love the plaid! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's CIJ celebrations good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Debbie said...

Fun Christmas card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

OlgaB said...

Super cute!
Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...