Saturday, July 25, 2020

Cup of Christmas Cheer

Happy Saturday! Hope your weekend has some relaxing crafty time. I have an all day Zoom meeting today but I am posting on one of the breaks.


This adorable image is from Twinkle Lane Designs called Gingerbread Treat.  I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. I added some glitter to the ends of the snowflake and on the gingerbread man. The sentiment is from the same set and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Circles. The plaid paper and the green snowflake strips are from my scrap box. The card base is kraft card stock. I added small square red gems where each of the wonky stitches intersect. I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a super weekend. Please stay safe out there. God bless!

Donna

7 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Donna,
Happy Rudolf Days.
This is a very lovely and super design.
Love the plaid background and of course that super image is adorable.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Margreet said...

Lovely Christmas card. Love the plaid background and the great image!
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Bea said...

Nice Christmascard Donna, Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Cheerful Sketches...

greetings Bea(DT).

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Donna.

Sue xx

scrappymo! said...

Great take on that sketch and a lovely card too!

This is the third gingerbread man theed card. They are really on trend this month! I think I still have some assembled from previous cards...I should make them up...

Your off centered image looks great with this design...love it!

Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Ooooh, this is so super cute, Donna! I just used this image too! I love how you coloured it - the one I had was already pre-coloured. Love how you made the little wreath for the sketch; also love the plaid paper! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...