Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Day 2 The Letter B

 An idea popped into my head last night for the Letter B for Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards, so I ran with it this morning. 


Yesterday I went through my dies and stencils and stumbled across this snowflake stencil. And I thought that I could do a blue card with the stencil (B is for blue!). I started with light blue cardstock, sprayed my stencil with glue, and then layered several colors of blue distress ink. I love how peaceful falling snow makes me feel. But I hope it waits until January to dump us with snow. I am entering Day 2 of Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards challenge.

Materials:
  • Simon Says Maryanne Snowflake Stencil
  • Sentiment from Close to my Heart Everlasting Life
  • Distress Ink: different shades of blue
Simple card to make and I think it turned out great! I may have to make more of these. Have a super day!

Donna



3 comments:

Beccy said...

Such a beautiful card Donna, and great choice of colours for the background. The different shades of blue are so peaceful and pretty. You've used a fabulous stencil to create the snowflakes, and I love the sentiment too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Lori m said...

Beautiful snowflake card, love the shades of blue, hugs, Lori m

designbydonna said...

Sso pretty. And you are right--so peaceful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...