Tuesday, October 31, 2023

I'm Back?

 It's been quite some time since I posted. While we were building the house over the last 2 years I haven't been making many cards. When we moved I downsized my craft stash significantly and just recently was able to unpack and clean out more stuff. So I am happy to say that I think I may know where most of my craft items are but once or twice I had to think, "Where did I put that?" Without further ado, my first card in a long time!


It's November (okay almost November here) but Beccy's Month of Holiday card making has begun and I really missed participating these last two years. So this is my "A" card. I usually do angels so I changed it up by using "animals" and "alcohol markers" (believe it or not most of them still work!). I feel like I've forgotten a lot about making cards, so I am kind of starting all over again. Here's what I used:
  • Lawn Fawn Merry Christmouse (stamps and dies)
  • MFT Mini Cloud Edges (stencil)
  • MFT Stitched Basic Edges 1 
It feels really good to be creating again. I am happy to be participating in Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards  I'm not sure I remembered how to do everything on my blog. I am a work in progress! Thanks for stopping by.

Donna


5 comments:

Beccy said...

Welcome back Donna!!! I'm so happy to see you here again, and I'm also happy to hear the house is done and your craft room sorted. What a wonderful feeling to have your space back again.
Your first card for this year's challenge is awesome... the little mice are very cute and I love the play on words.
Cheers,
Beccy

designbydonna said...

That is just so cute. Great coloring.

designbydonna said...

Me again--welcome back

Lori m said...

Welcome back Donna, you were missed, congratulations on the new home, hugs, Lori m

*Vicki* said...

I love these mice! Super cute card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...