Saturday, November 25, 2023

R is for Reindeer

 I think this is my favorite card that I've made so far this month. It started out as something totally different and I love the way it turned out.


So at first I thought I would add a snowdrift under the deer and even cut the drift into the circle but then decided that it looked more like a snow globe so that's the direction I took.

Materials:

Beccy's Place Dasher and Dancer Digital Stamps: image and sentiment

Darice Embossing Folder Snowflakes

MFT Stitched Circles

MFT Christmas Red ink

MFT Mini Cloud Edge Stencil

Small snowflake punch

Diamond Stickles on snowflakes

Challenges:

Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards: Day 20 the Letter R is for reindeer

Penny's Paper Challenge: #560 anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a blessed day!

Donna

2 comments:

Beccy said...

Your snow globe is awesome Donna, great idea to use the sentiment panel as the base. You did a fantastic job creating the sky full of big puffy clouds and pretty snowflakes. Love the snowdrift too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Jana Forrest said...

Donna this Christmas card is adorable. Very cute! thank you for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...