Saturday, November 25, 2023

V is for Valentine

 Hi again! It seems like it's been a long time since I had a chance to sit down and create anything. Between the auto accident that my SIL and grandkids were involved it and the Thanksgiving holiday that school was closed for, I haven't had much time. But this morning I did get a bit if time to make this very simple card.

Materials:
Black card stock base
Designer paper

Challenges:
Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards: Day 25 V is for Valentine

Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow we have the twins all day and looking ahead to another busy week. Yikes! Have  blessed day!

Donna



1 comment:

Beccy said...

I hope all is well with the family now Donna, car accidents are so scary.
Your Valentine's Day card is very sweet, you've done a wonderful job colouring the hearts... great assortment of colours. The paper is fantastic too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...