Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Freeze a Jolly Good Fellow

I actually got a card done today! That was in between cleaning and volunteering today. Our new volunteer spot doesn't open until 3:30 pm in the afternoon so it makes dinner quite late but it gives me plenty time to get things done before we go. So I finished a birthday card for a friend.


The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Birthday Penguin Cupcake. I colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The designer paper is from MFT Sweet Celebrations Paper Pack, 3 different patterns and colors. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Banners (retired). I finished the front of the card with a party hat from Miss Elizabeth's Scrapbook Stickers. I finish up the sentiment on the inside of the card.
I am entering these challenges:

That's it for tonight. I need to get some other things done this evening before heading for bed. Thanks so much for stopping by. Tomorrow is our day to be with the twins at Head Start!

Donna

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card and TLC sentiment. You are so sweet to do all your volunteering.

Lori m said...

So sweet and adorable, hugs, Lori m

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet card! too cute!

Billie A said...

Oh how fun and funny. I love the bugaboo image and the awesome funny sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.
Billie A
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

Debbie said...

Love this! Such a fun and bright card, and I love the sentiment! :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Whoo! I need some sunglasses to gaze upon this bright happiness of a card! So cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Very cute.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

You are busier now than when you worked I think! LOL
I so love your card, cute sentiment and the fun sentiment inside!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...