Thursday, March 9, 2017

Some Bunny Loves You Part 1

Happy Thursday! Up until now I've been making one card for each holiday for the twins but I decided that Easter would be different. Mostly because I found a couple adorable images that would work for them. I couldn't resist making a card with these images. Today is Arthur's card.


Most of the digi stamps that I have in my files have been free to me and some have been there for a very long time. I labeled this image with Digi Dee and I am unable to find any trace of someone who used that name. So I think the site has been removed. Likewise the sentiment is by Daize Fli. I can't find any trace of that name either. I'd love to give credit for the wonderful digital stamps but I am at a loss. I colored the adorable image with Spectrum Noir markers and then added detail to the eggswith white gell pen (ala Kathy at 30 Days of Coloring challenge). I die cut the image with Spellbinder's Beaded Ovals and used Mowed Lawn distress ink to ink the beaded areas. The sentiment I die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags and inked it with Salty Ocean distress ink. The background designer paper is from a Simon Says stamp kit. I punched the corner piece from a Stampin' Up! corner punch and the added egg embellishment is from a Studio G stamp also embellishmed with white gel pen. I really am pleased with the coloring and the card in general. It's fun to embellish with the white gel pen too.
I am entering these challenges:

So here's the little guy this card is going to. New pictures this week after his 5 month birthday.


He's my favorite little fellow. Have a wonderful day! The weekend is almost here.

Donna

9 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this sweet card- and the cute images! I love this post with a pic of the baby- his face has not changed, but he looks more 'mature'. And, what eyes : )

Lisa Lynn said...

That image is just adorable and I'm sure that his parents will be saving these special cards for the kids for keepsakes. Great pictures of Arthur he is getting so BIG - that is wonderful.

Debbie said...

Your card is really sweet, but your grandson is just adorable!! The twins both are!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Pam said...

I just love your sweet card and Arthur is a handsome little fellow! What blue eyes he has!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Melissa Craig said...

So cute! How special to create cards for those adorable little boys. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

MaryH said...

Another set of cuties! Love this darling bunny, and the handsome lad ....the blue eyes these babies have, so intensely blue & striking. Looks like lots of personality too! (he looks very sharp in the orange outfit!Love the little sidewise gaze! Bet he's a flirt). TFS

Glenda Atkins said...

What a wonderful take on the sketch Donna and I love the sentiment. It is a perfect card for your little 5 month old grandson.
hugs
Glenda

laurigami said...

Sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
Laurigami

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...