I actually used this weeks MFT sketch but it closed before I got it finished. I liked the sketch though so I really wanted to use it. Here's the details of the card:
Stamps: MFT Birthday Bear, the bear is popped up with foam tape
Dies: MFT Birthday Bear Coordinating dies, MFT Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax. MFT Stitched Circles
Embellishments: sequins from my stash with Glossy Accents to fill in.
Paper: MFT Sweet Celebration Paper Pack
Coloring: Spectrum Noir markers
The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder. Here's the inside of the card.
I am entering these challenges:
- MFT Birthday Project: feature one or more presents
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- The Outlawz Twisted Thursday: anything goes with layers
- Crafty Friends challenge: animal/birds
- Crafty Cardmakers challenge: add some texture (layers, sequins with Glossy Accents, popped up image)
That's it for me tonight. I'm going to be staying inside and keeping warm by the fire. On Thursday I was supposed to help unload semis of Girl Scout cookies but that has also been canceled. We won;t have much of a warm up until Friday. If you are experiencing really cold or warm conditions please stay safe! Thanks for stopping by!