Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year, New Challenge

Happy New Year to you all! I've been working all day to get things back to normal. The last of our sons left on the 30th but we had the twins all day yesterday so their parents could get things back together again. So today is the first chance I've had to get things put away and get the laundry and dishes done. Now if I could just get some craft time in. LOL!
Since it's the first of the month, there is a new challenge beginning at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Our sponsor this month is SheepSki Designs and Lisa has created a really fun paper pack that you could win too. I've included the included the preview below.

The optional theme this month is to make any shape but a rectangle for your card base. I love the new papers this month. So I used them on my project.


The image is Snowmen Selfie from SheepSki Designs. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. (I got 2 new sets for Christmas.) I die cut the base of the card with Spellbinder's Scalloped Circles. The image I die cut with MFT Stitched Circles. The sentiment is from MFT Happy Pawlidays stamp set, heat embossed with white embossing powder on black cardstock. I die cut the sentiment with Impression Obsession Mini Rectangle Tags 2. I added some detail with a white gel pen and Ruby Slipper and Baby Blue Stickles. This was such a fun card to make! I hope you will join us this month at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. It's never too early to get started on your Christmas cards for 2019!
I am entering these challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown: winter sparkles
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes Christmas or New Year
Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes

Check out what the rest of the design team has created at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. You won't be disappointed. Hope your 2019 is off to a wonderful start. Take care, stay safe and warm!

Donna

5 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

What a colourful fun loving bunch of snowmen Love the back ground paper too . Thanks for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
Good luck with your entry
Shirley-Anne DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, you've created an adorable snowman card! Fun!!!

Pam said...

What a cute, fun and colorful card! Love the happy little snowmen!
Happy New year!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Janice said...

Cute snowman card, lovely image.
Happy New Year to you Donna!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous picture of the sunrise, I feel for you having to return the snow and cold. We are having a pretty mild winter so far and not a lot of snow, not to say we don't have any, we certainly do, but it could be far worse.

Love your happy little hippo card, it looks just fine!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...