Tuesday Morning Sketches. I heat embossed the image from Great Impressions Stamps and colored it with Copics and Distress Markers. I die cut the scalloped rectangle in the background. I used two different designer papers; the penguin paper I got from a friend and the snowflake paper is from Hobby Lobby. I heat embossed the sentiment and added the ribbon. I punched the snowflakes and used Diamond Stickles to make them sparkle. I also added the Stickles to the snowflake and hat near the penguin.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Great Impressions challenge: use something new. I won this stamp in a blog hop and have never used it. It made the perfect card!
- Creative Knockouts: tic tac toe: stamp, sentiment and dies.
- Kaboodle Doodles: baby, it's cold outside
- Pile it On: animals
- Outlawz Monday challenge: anything goes with a sentiment