Tomorrow morning we are going to fit my daughter's wedding dress and probably pay for it. We'll be able to check another item off the list. More snow predicted for tonight and again on Sunday. Monday night is supposed to be -15 to -20. I am so over winter! LOL! So maybe that's why I liked the saying on my card tonight.
Rainbow Echo Designs. I made the banner from the Simon Says Folded Banner die. I just cut the ends of the die to make the perfect banners. Then I used some Kelly Purkey letters from a Simon Says stamp kit to add the word to the banners. The "winter" is printed on a ribbon. And there is several layers. I found the plain still on my desk from another card and thought it was perfect. I really like this card!
So I am entering this card into these challenges:
- Seize the Sketch challenge: sketch
- Outlawz Paper ala Mode: warm winter wishes
- Cutie Pie challenge: January blues
- Kaboodle Doodle challenge: use blue
- Sentimental Sunday challenge: more than 3 layers