- Images and sentiments: Taylored Expressions Adventure Land stamp set (stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Recollections 110#White CS)
- Dies Taylored Expressions "Wish"
- Punched Pieces: Stampin' Up! Photo Corners
- Designer Paper: DCWV Birthday, Paper Studio Pink Lemonade (Banners), Simple Stories Say Cheese (Cameras), and others from unknown vendors
- Ribbons: Amuse Studio Bubble Gum Pink and two others from Celebrate It
- Embellishments: Tim Holtz Giggles Ticket and other items from unknown vendors
So we had an amazing assortment to work with (Thanks Jeanette!). Here's my card:
So I used two of the designer papers on my card. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. I used Spellbinder's ATC card dies to die cut the image and MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips to die cut the sentiment. The DP is backed with black card stock and the base is a blue card stock to match the striped paper although the photo of the inside doesn't make it look like the same color. I used several of the embellishments provided.
One of the embellishments that Jeanette provided was some fun confetti for a shaker card. While I didn't make a shaker card I did use some the confetti pieces on the inside decorations. I hope you'll check out what all the Dazzlers and Divas created. Their links can be found on the right side of my blog. Thanks to Jeanette for the fun kit!
I am entering these challenges:
- Atlantic Hearts challenge: sketch (I turned the sketch)
Waving "Hi!" to all the Divas and Dazzlers visiting. Thanks for stopping by!