Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Christmas Birthday

I have a friend who has a birthday just a day or two before Christmas. After I made this card for her I thought maybe she would have preferred something not so Christmasy since she'll likely get lots of Christmas cards. Oh well. Next year.


The image is from Eureka Stamps Winter Set of 4 Digital Stamps. The card base is green card stock. The layers are black card stock. The sparkle background is from Hobby Lobby. The designer paper is from my scrap box. I colored the image with Prisma Colored Pencils. The adhesive rhinestones are from Recollections. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps Big Birthday Wishes (retired). I am entering these challenges:

Tomorrow is back to Head Start with the twins. We were off last week so we are kind of back to normal. I need to get moving writing out my Christmas cards and decorating the house. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a blessed day!

Donna

5 comments:

Sioban said...

A great image. Your friend would be used to Xmas cards so maybe next year. She will love it anyway.

Lori m said...

Beautiful holly card, very pretty background with the shimmer, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

Such a beautiful card! So colorful!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Amy, Daryl and Ruby came from Florida to spend Thanksgiving with us. Ruby said she wanted to stay at granny's forever and she was calling me her little chicken nugget. I love grand kids and great grand kids!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Gerrina said...

What a beautiful way to make a christmascard in a non-traditional way! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love the festive look of your sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...