The Santa image is from Bugaboo stamps and I colored it with Copic markers. The twinkle light designer paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and the plaid paper is from my scrap box. I die cut the image with MFT Stitched Squares and added Diamond Stickles to parts of the image. To embellish I used my snowflake punch to punch three snowflakes. I hope you will join us at The Rudolph Days Challenge between now and October 31st!
I am entering these challenges:
- Stella Sketch: sketch
- Christmas Card Challenge: anything goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room: any holiday
- The Pencil Case: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge: use a sentiment
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Christmas
That's it for me tonight. I am about ready to drop into bed before I start all over again tomorrow. Tomorrow is my second last day of work but they are holding a retirement reception for me tomorrow afternoon. Then I have to pack up my office since my husband will be coming to the reception and I can get him to help me haul it all out of the building. LOL! I hope I get some time to craft this week but we have people coming to visit, an apartment to clean and hospital visits. But the good news is the twins are doing well and continue to gain weight. The estimated time for release is still November 11th. Still seems like a very long way away. Take care!