The flowers and leaves were stamped on water color paper and then water colored with distress inks. The background was inked using MFT Chunky Herringbone Stencil with distress inks: candy apple, spiced marmalade, fossilized amber, lucky clover, broken china, and seedless [reserves, to give it a rainbow look. The images are from MFT Wildflowers and Coordinating dies. The sentiment is from MFT Anything-but-Basic Birthday Wishes and die cut with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips. Love how this turned out.
Entering these challenges:
- MFT Sketch challenge: sketch
- MFT Camp Create Day 1: wonderful water color
- Seize the Birthday: rainbow
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: make your own background
- Incy Wincy Designs: flowers and colors
It's been a busy day today. Need to get back to my desk for a little craft time. Hope that materializes this evening. Hope your week has started off perfectly. Thanks for stopping by.