I colored the goose image with Bic markers. He is die cut with MFT Stitched Ovals and inked with Mowed Lawn distress ink. The border is Magnolia Berry Lace and I colored in the leaves and berries with Bic markers. The designer paper is from American Craft and the sentiment is from Create with TLC. Lights are my favorite decoration of the Christmas season. I would be happy to have a tree just with lights on it. I am entering these challenges.
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: Day 14 the letter L
- Creative Knockouts challenge: border time
- Atlantic Hearts challenge: sketch
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More: holiday
This is the third time since November began that we have a winter storm bearing down on us. It's still fall here and it's very unusual to have this much bad weather in November. I hope that isn't an omen for the winter ahead. Freezing rain and snow tonight so the morning drive should be lots of fun tomorrow. Hope you are all warm and safe. Thanks for visiting!