Beccy from Beccy's Place posted a fun tutorial for an Impossible Card, so I thought I would try it out. I used Berry Wreath by Beccy (wasn't able to find it on the web site to link) and I added a sentiment in the center from Create with TLC. The wreath is fussy cut and then popped up from the background paper. The background paper is from American Craft and Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The sentiment on the striped paper is from Beccy's Dasher and Dancer stamp set. For embellishment I use a Zva gems (stalk and leaves). I am entering these challenges.
- Beccy's Place September challenge: fancy folds
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: Pop it up
- Merry Christmas challenge: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- The Outlawz Festive Friday challenge: Christmas
Yesterday I finished making sauce out of the rest of our garden tomatoes. Tonight we finished off the hot peppers by making hot sauce. So now I;m going to take my sneezing nose to bed and hope that tomorrow is a better day. Take care!