Sunday, January 28, 2024

Happy Birthday

 I needed  a birthday card for a friend so here's what I came up with.


Supplies Used:
Several patterned papers from my stash
Dies: My Favorite Things Heart Balloon and My Favorite Things Stitched Ovals
Red card base
This card is on a white background because I messed up the first time and glued my paper to the back of the card. I am not always on the ball. LOL.

I am entering these challenges:
Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge #561: sketch 
Creative Knockouts: lots of layers

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome week.

Donna





3 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

What a fun and bold birthday card! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

What a wonderful birthday card! thank you for sharing this beauty with us, such great bright colors! We appreciate your joining us for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. Good luck!

Alicia

Carol W said...

Sorry Donna I messed up on my first post using the incorrect name but I still love the card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...