That cute image is from Dasher and Dancer stamp set from Beccy's Place. I just love the expression on the deer's face. The sentiment fits perfectly from the same set. I used the Sketch Saturday sketch for inspiration. I tore the edges of the plaid paper and punched the snowflakes. The image was colored with Spectrum Noir makers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles. The sentiment was die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags and then inked with Barn Door distress ink. I used Glossy Accents on the bells around the deer's neck.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place April challenge: bingo (die cut/masculine/tutorial-paper tearing)
- Sketch Saturday: sketch above
- Rudolph Days: anything goes Christmas
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- The Outlawz Festive Friday challenge: Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
I think I am heading for bed early tonight. I keep hoping that if I get more sleep this will go away. Thanks for stopping by today and come back and visit again soon. Have a wonderful Thursday!