I colored the chicken with Spectrum Noir markers and the eggs with American Craft markers. I created the background for the chicken with distress ink and then die cut the image with MFT Stitched Squares. I backed the image with Spellbinder's Lacy Squares. The sentiment is from Hudson Holidays and punched with ek Success label punch. I inked the sentiment with Distress Oxide inks. The flourish is MFT Fancy Flourish. The background plaid is from my stash. I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz Sketch challenge: I turned the sketch a little
- Limited Run Progressive challenge: use the chicken image
- Simply Create Too: use die cuts
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Crafting By Designs: anything goes
That's it for me today. Although I may get a bit more crafty time this evening. We'll see. Thanks for stopping by . I got some new pictures of the twins yesterday while they were visiting. I'll have to get them up so you can check out how much they've grown. Hopefully next post. Have a wonderful new week!