The poppy flower image is from Beccy's Place. It's a freebie image so you can go download for yourself. I printed it three times and added the sentiment from Create with TLC. The frame is made with designer paper from Home Basics by Recollections. I used Spellbinder's Inverted Scallop Squares and MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Square die-namics. The card base is red card stock. A pretty easy peasy card. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place April challenge: use a Beccy's Place image
- Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge: sketch
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC Element: use a Create with TLC element (sentiment)
- The Outlawz Thursday challenge: anything goes
- Simon Says Monday challenge: a trio of something
- Sweet Stampin' challenge: bingo ( sentiment, flower, cute)
I can hear the wind howling outside. I suppose we have another round of storms moving in. So far they haven't been too severe. No power outages or trees down. So I am thankful (that it's not snow!) Tomorrow is my day to go play with the munchkins at Head Start. My favorite time of the week! Have a super Wednesday and come back and visit soon.