This started out as a one layer card but I made a mistake when stamping the Sending Lots of partand had to cover it up. That part of the sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder and die cut with MFT Essential Sentiment Strips. The leaves were stamped with Mowed Lawn ink but I use first generation stamping for the veins and second generation stamping for the leaves. I'm happy with this first try. I'll be playing with this one some more. I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz Monday Greeting challenge: just because
- A Perfect Time to Craft: anything goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room: spring is in the air
- 4 Crafty Chicks: flowers
- Simon Says MOnday challenge: a trio of something (flowers and stems)
- AAA Cards challenge: a favorite technique (second generation stamping)
Thank you for stopping by once again. Hope you have a wonderful start to your week!