This is a poinsettia pattern that was in the quilling kit. I've never tried this before and it's fairly easy once you get the hang of it. One of the other things that I brought with me was files with stamped images that have been lying around for a while. I found this sentiment in my Christmas file and decided to use it on a card with the quilling. The sentiment is a freebie from Beccy's Place and I had already had the black card stock backing on it, so that worked out well because I didn't bring any colored card stock. I did bring a few pieces of white card stock so I was able to make a base. So that's my first quilling project. I've also made a quilled snowflake that I'll make into a card once I get home. I am entering these challenges:
- Rudolph Days: Christmas anything goes
- Beccy's Place January challenge: use a Beccy's Place image
- Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
- The Outlawz Festive Friday: Christmas
I thought I'd share with you the sunrise this morning.